- CrossFit L1 Trainer
- Crossfit L1 Trainer
- Played college baseball at Chabot College and St. Marys College, Go Gaels!
- I am a PE teacher at the local high school and teach weights classes
- I have been participating in Crossfit for 4+ years and competing for 2+ years . Crossfit has changed my life for the best and not only for the healthy lifestyle it has taught me.
- Outside of the gym I love my time with my dog, family and friends
⁃ CrossFit level 1 trainer
⁃ I found CrossFit about 5 years ago and it has absolutely changed my life for the better. Being an EMT has made me realize the importance of prevention and I believe CrossFit can change the daily life habits positively with the supportive community you gain.
⁃ Outside of the gym I like binge watching shows and doing puzzles.
I’ve competed in a variety of sports since I was a kid. High school sports included, volleyball, basketball, swimming, and cross country, and I also swam in college for Cal State Hayward.
I found CrossFit about 7 years ago and found it was the perfect fit for my competitive nature and short attention span. I truly love the friendly atmosphere and built in accountability!
I’ve participated in a few completions here and there, not including the secret ones I have every workout!
In my free time I love playing video games and other video games.
- CrossFit L1, CrossFit L2, CrossFit Gymnastics, BA Sports Nutrition Chico State
- Coaching and Personal Training for 6+ years
- Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Competing and participating in CrossFit for 7+ years and it has absolutely changed my life for the better. Absolutely love that I get to share what I do and love everyday with other people.
- Outside of the gym I love to cook, play with my pup, enjoy the outdoors and relax/hang with friends and family